METTLER-TOLEDO’s family of truck scales provide a reliable, durable driving surface, encompassing the latest in scale design and technology. METTLER-TOLEDO’s exceptional design provides you with years of dependable scale service. This category of scales provides load cell capacities up to 100,000 lbs and can be constructed to any length you need according to specific stipulations. Below are just a few of many innovative design and service aspects specific to METTLER-TOLEDO scale design:
- Orthotropic Design – The newest innovation in structural design that is now being used for major construction on highway bridges, which provides you with proven strength, reliability, and longevity for more years of use.
- Quality Construction – A world-class manufacturing facility to fabricate the highest quality components throughout the construction of each truck scale application.
- Durable Scale Finish – A three-step process used to provide a durable, protective finish against corrosion and other contaminants that have the ability to shorten the life of a scale.
- Application Design – Applications are designed using a three-dimensional CAD system to ensure truck scales are built to meet the most rigorous design stipulations.
- Analysis – Special finite-element analysis (FEA) is performed on each design to identify areas of high and low stress, thus showing performance under a variety of loading conditions.
- Testing – Unique testing on scale modules, which simulates 20 years of traffic in just 6 to 8 weeks, ensuring the reliability of your investment.
- 10-year load Cell Warranty- METTLER TOLEDO is so confident in their technology that they are now backing their POWERCELL® PDX® load cells, with an unprecedented 10-Year Warranty. Delivering industry-leading accuracy and reliability, at a lower total cost of ownership.
*Note: No truck scale application is the same, which is why we encourage you to call for more information or to schedule a meeting with one of our highly trained sales/service representatives.